Hub - Annual activity checker email & process
As you know keeping group records up to date is a challenge. We have developed an annual 'activity checker' function with funding from Transition Together.
We are in the process of enabling this on a per-hub basis so the global figures do not yet represent the full extent of the movement.
The process is:
- Every 365 days each primary contact in a group receives an email asking them to log into Transition groups.org and update their group profile.
- If groups do not log in and either update or delete their profile they are sent a reminder to do so every fifteen days
- The activity checker email function can be enabled on a per-hub basis on request
- We can translate/customise the email that is sent to get people to log in.
Activity checker is currently enabled on
We are seeking agreement to turn it on for the other hubs.
If you would like to turn on the activity checker for your hub;
1) Join the Hubs Group space if you haven't already (this grants you access to the document below)
2) Check the translated text of the email add your preferred text if required.
3) Submit a message using this form requesting the feature is turned on
English version of the email
*Due to the historical context of Transition Network having held some hub functions in the UK there is an anomaly of 'England and Wales' being represented on the map as a hub, when in fact it is not yet a formal hub. We have done our best to represent this as an anomaly. We hope and anticipate that a hub will emerge in England and Wales soon.